Kevin Austin Millwood
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 4", Weight 205 lb.
- High School Bessemer City High School (NC)
- Debut July 14, 1997
- Final Game September 12, 2012
- Born December 24, 1974 in Gastonia, NC USA
His best season was 1999, with the Atlanta Braves, when he was second to Randy Johnson in the National League in ERA. He threw ten shutout innings in a game against the St. Louis Cardinals (boxscore) that year, and he more famously threw a one-hitter against the Houston Astros in the NLDS (boxscore). The lone hit that he allowed was a home run by Ken Caminiti.
On June 8, 2012, he pitched 6 no-hit innings for the Seattle Mariners against the Los Angeles Dodgers, but had to leave the game with a mild groin strain and the game still scoreless. Five relievers succeeded him on the mound to complete the no-hitter, with Stephen Pryor earning the 1-0 win in only his 4th major league appearance.
- NL All-Star (1999)
- AL ERA Leader (2005)
- NL Shutouts Leader (2003)
- 15 Wins Seasons: 4 (1998, 1999, 2002 & 2006)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 5 (1999, 2000, 2002, 2003 & 2006)
- 200 Strikeouts Seasons: 1 (1999)