We performed a site update on April 16, 2013. Please let the admin know if you User_talk:Admin#APRIL_16.2C_2013 encounter any issues. All updates have been performed.
From BR Bullpen
Kelly Wayne Gruber
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 185 lb.
- High School Westlake High School (TX)
- Debut April 20, 1984
- Final Game June 29, 1993
- Born February 26, 1962 in Houston, TX USA
 Biographical Information
Kelly Gruber played 10 seasons in the major leagues, winning a Gold Glove at third base and being named twice to the All Star team. He was fourth in the MVP voting in 1990. In 1992, when he had an off-year, he was on the World Series champion 1992 Toronto Blue Jays.
His career ended because of a degenerative disk injury in his neck.
He attempted a comeback in 1997, playing 38 games for the class AAA Rochester Red Wings. He hit .250, played 21 games at second base, 8 games at first base and 6 games in the outfield; he did not register any playing time at his old home, third base.
Currently, Kelly Gruber is the founder and CEO of Gruber Sports and Entertainment Inc, a promotional company based in Toronto.
 Notable Achievements
- 2-time AL All-Star (1989 & 1990)
- AL Gold Glove Winner (1990)
- AL Silver Slugger Award Winner (1990)
- 20-Home Run Seasons: 2 (1990 & 1991)
- 30-Home Run Seasons: 1 (1990)
- 100 RBI Seasons: 1 (1990)
- Won a World Series with the Toronto Blue Jays in 1992
- Hit for the Cycle on 4/16/89 vs the Kansas City Royals