Keith Richard Osik
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 185 lb.
- School Louisiana State University
- High School Shoreham-Wading River High School
- Debut April 5, 1996
- Final Game October 1, 2005
- Born October 22, 1968 in Port Jefferson, NY USA
Keith Osik spent most of his major career as a catcher with the Pittsburgh Pirates as Jason Kendall's backup. After leaving the Pirates, he spent the 2003 season with the Milwaukee Brewers. Osik spent most of 2004 in the minor leagues, though he did spend a brief time on the Baltimore Orioles' roster.
He retired after being released by the Washington Nationals during spring training in 2005, but briefly came out of retirement at the end of the season to sign a minor league deal with the Nationals, and appeared in several games for the Nats in September.
After the 2005 season, Osik retired from playing to coach at Farmingdale State University in New York.