Justin Willard Thompson
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 6' 4", Weight 215 lb.
- High School Klein Oak High School
- Debut May 27, 1996
- Final Game August 25, 2005
- Born March 8, 1973 in San Antonio, TX USA
Justin Thompson returned to the major leagues on August 18, 2005 after a layoff of six years and three days. In the interim, he had four surgeries on his throwing arm. It was also his first appearance for the Texas Rangers after being one of the key players in the trade that sent Juan Gonzalez to the Detroit Tigers following the 1999 season. In what would be his final two M.L. appearances, he gave up four runs in 1 ⅔ innings.
Justin led Klein High School to the Texas state championship in 1991. Justin pitched four no-hitters in high school, one each in his sophomore and senior year and two in his junior year.
Thompson was the pitching coach for the Spokane Indians in 2009-2010.
- AL All-Star (1997)
- 15 Wins Seasons: 1 (1997)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 2 (1997 & 1998)