Justin Craig Duchscherer
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 3", Weight 164 lb.
- High School Coronado High School (Lubbock)
- Debut July 25, 2001
- Final Game April 29, 2010
- Born November 19, 1977 in Aberdeen, SD USA
Justin Duchscherer was bothered by health issues throughout his major league career. He had to undergo hip surgery in both 2007 and 2008, then missed all of 2009 with arm problems. However, when he has been healthy, he has pitched very well. In 2005, he made the All-Star team as a reliever, then in 2008, he repeated as a starting pitcher, both times representing the Oakland Athletics after beginning his career with the Texas Rangers.
He retired after yet another injury, which he suffered in April of 2010. He had started the year well, going 2-1, 2.89 in 5 starts, but decided to throw in the towel after attempting another unsuccessful comeback in the Baltimore Orioles' organization in 2011. He never actually made it back into a game during that last attempt and was released on August 1st of that year without ever having pitched professionally again.
- 2003 Pitcher of the Year Pacific Coast League Sacramento River Cats
- 2-time AL All-Star (2005 & 2008)