From BR Bullpen
John William Moses
- Bats Both, Throws Left
- Height 5' 10", Weight 170 lb.
- School Golden West College, University of Arizona
- High School Western High School (Anaheim)
- Debut August 23, 1982
- Final Game October 4, 1992
- Born August 9, 1957 in Los Angeles, CA USA
 Biographical Information
John Moses was at the University of Arizona at the same time as Craig Lefferts and Terry Francona. He was signed as a 16th round pick in the 1980 amateur draft by the Seattle Mariners and scout Robert Harrison.
Moses began 2014 as coach of the Lynchburg Hillcats, but two weeks into the season was moved up to the Mississippi Braves to replace Jamie Dismuke. In 2016, he was interim manager of the Gwinnett Braves for two games after Brian Snitker was named to manage the major league Atlanta Braves and before Rick Albert could take over for him. He then replaced Albert on June 14.
Moses' brother Steve Moses played in the minors from 1983 to 1987.
- 1999 advance Major League scout Seattle Mariners
- 2000-2003 1st base coach Seattle Mariners
- 2005 Bench coach Cincinnati Reds
- 2008 Coach Las Vegas 51s
- 2009-2010 Coach Albuquerque Isotopes
- 2011 Coach Corpus Christi Hooks
- 2013-2014 Coach Lynchburg Hillcats
- 2014 Coach Mississippi Braves
- 2015-2016 Coach Gwinnett Braves
- 2016 Interim manager Gwinnett Braves (May 17-18)
- 2016 Manager Gwinnett Braves (June 14- )
 Year-By-Year Minor League Managerial Record
|2016||Gwinnett Braves||International League||1-1||--||Atlanta Braves|| Replaced Brian Snitker (19-20) on May 17 /|
Replaced by Rick Albert on May 19