From BR Bullpen
John David Milner
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 6' 0", Weight 185 lb.
- High School South Fulton High School
- Debut September 15, 1971
- Final Game October 3, 1982
- Born December 28, 1949 in Atlanta, GA USA
- Died January 4, 2000 in East Point, GA USA
 Biographical Information
John Milner hit ten grand slams over twelve seasons with the New York Mets, Pittsburgh Pirates, and Montreal Expos. He earned the nickname "The Hammer" because he was likened to a lefthanded Hank Aaron. Milner's best position was first base but he played almost as often in left field. He played from 1971 through 1982.
Cousin of Eddie Milner
 Notable Achievements
 Records Held
- Most plate appearances, extra inning game, 12, 9/11/74 (tied)