From BR Bullpen
John Andrew Littlefield
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2", Weight 200 lb.
- School Arizona State University, Azusa Pacific College
- High School Azusa High School
- Debut June 8, 1980
- Final Game October 4, 1981
- Born January 5, 1954 in Covina, CA USA
 Biographical Information
John Littlefield was heavily used in his two seasons in the majors, 1980 and 1981. He was in 52 games the first season and 42 the second season.
However, he is also well-known among fans for a couple things that had nothing to do with his play. First, one of his baseball cards (1982 Fleer) had the picture reversed, so he appeared throwing left-handed, driving up the value of the card. Second, he was briefly an early star in fantasy baseball, with his fantasy value driven up high when he started quickly with the 1981 San Diego Padres.