From BR Bullpen
John Michael Leroy
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 3", Weight 175 lb.
- High School Sammamish High School
- Debut September 26, 1997
- Final Game September 26, 1997
- Born April 19, 1975 in Bellevue, WA USA
- Died June 25, 2001 in Sioux City, IA USA
 Biographical Information
John Leroy pitched one game in the major leagues, at age 22, getting the win. In 2 innings, he gave up no runs.
He died at age 26, suffering a heart attack and brain aneurysm as he was about to undergo arm surgery.
He was in the Atlanta Braves minor league organization from 1993 to 1997. From 1997-1999 he was in the Tampa Bay Devil Rays organization, and in 2000 he was in the minors for the Cincinnati Reds. In 2001 he was with the Sioux City Explorers of the independent Northern League.