From BR Bullpen
Note: This page discusses 1933 major league pitcher John Jackson. For the Negro League pitcher of the same name, click here.
John Lewis Jackson
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2", Weight 180 lb.
- School University of Pennsylvania, Staunton Military Academy
- High School Overbook High School
- Debut June 20, 1933
- Final Game August 2, 1933
- Born July 15, 1909 in Wynnefield, PA USA
- Died October 22, 1956 in Somers Point, NJ USA
 Biographical Information
After time in the Army, he joined a clothing firm run by his father and became an executive there.
Source: University of Pennsylvania Archives.