From BR Bullpen
Johns Joseph Hamilton
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 4", Weight 220 lb.
- School Georgia Southern University
- High School Statesboro High School
- Debut May 24, 1994
- Final Game June 6, 2003
- Born September 9, 1970 in Statesboro, GA USA
 Biographical Information
He became the first Toronto Blue Jays pitcher to hit a double on July 14, 2001 off Nelson Figueroa of the Philadelphia Phillies. It was also the first RBI by a Blue Jays pitcher, scoring battery mate Darrin Fletcher.
He set a record for futility when he began his career by being hitless in his first 57 at-bats before recording his first hit in 1995. The record was broken by Jon Lester in 2015. Joey hit a lot better after getting the first hit under his belt, as he collected 43 hits in his career, including 8 doubles and 4 homers, for a .127 batting average - poor, but nowhere near that of the weakest-hitting pitchers in history.
 Notable Achievements
- 1994 Topps All-Star Rookie Team
- 15 Wins Seasons (1996)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 3 (1995, 1996 & 1998)