From BR Bullpen
Joseph Charles Glenn (Gabby)
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 175 lb.
- Debut September 15, 1932
- Final Game August 24, 1940
- Born November 19, 1908 in Dickson City, PA USA
- Died May 6, 1985 in Tunkhannock, PA USA
 Biographical Information
Joe Glenn managed in the minor leagues for parts of five seasons, including the Lockport Cubs in 1946, the Martinsville Athletics and Moline A'sin 1947, the Moline A's again in 1948 (although the team moved and became the Kewanee A's mid-season), the Stamford Pioneers in 1949, and the Carbondale Pioneers in 1950.
 Notable Achievements
- Won three World Series with the New York Yankees (1936, 1937 & 1938; he played in none of the World Series)