We performed a site update on April 16, 2013. Please let the admin know if you User_talk:Admin#APRIL_16.2C_2013 encounter any issues. All updates have been performed.
From BR Bullpen
This page is for Jimmy Smith, major league player in 1914-1922. For other players with similar names click here
James Lawrence Smith (Greenfield Jimmy or Bluejacket)
- Bats Both, Throws Right
- Height 5' 9", Weight 152 lb.
- School Duquesne University
- Debut September 26, 1914
- Final Game September 3, 1922
- Born May 15, 1895 in Pittsburgh, PA USA
- Died January 1, 1974 in Pittsburgh, PA USA
 Biographical Information
Jimmy Smith, who had been at Duquesne University in 1914, broke into the majors with the Federal League later that year. He was the youngest player in the league at age 19. In all, he played for seven teams in an eight-year major league career.