James Moir Pirie
- Bats Both, Throws Unknown
- Height 5' 8", Weight 169 lb.
- Debut September 25, 1883
- Final Game September 29, 1883
- Born March 31, 1853 in Dundas, ON CAN
- Died June 2, 1934 in Dundas, ON CAN
Jim Pirie was apparently the second Canadian-born major league player, when he appeared in 5 games for the Philadelphia Quakers in 1883. He was 30 years old at the time, and his appearances were near the end of the 1883 season. The team went 17-81 that year, and the regular shortstop was Bill McClellan, who would return as the shortstop the following year.