We performed a site update on April 16, 2013. Please let the admin know if you User_talk:Admin#APRIL_16.2C_2013 encounter any issues. All updates have been performed.
From BR Bullpen
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 4", Weight 220 lb.
- High School St. Rita of Cascia High School
- Debut July 26, 1977
- Final Game October 6, 1991
- Born December 18, 1955 in Chicago, IL USA
 Biographical Information
Jim Clancy is one of the best pitchers in the history of the Toronto Blue Jays. His total of 128 wins for the team only trails Dave Stieb and Roy Halladay, and his 2206 innings pitched only rank behind Stieb. He is also first in team history with 140 losses.
He made his major league debut with the Blue Jays during their inaugural season of 1977 and stayed with them until 1988. He later pitched with the Houston Astros and Atlanta Braves and made his last appearance with the Braves in the 1991 World Series which the Braves lost to the Minnesiota Twins in seven games.
 Notable Achievements
- AL All-Star (1982)
- 15 Wins Seasons: 3 (1982, 1983 & 1987)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 6 (1980, 1982-1984, 1986 & 1987)