Jesse Russell Orosco
- Bats Right, Throws Left
- Height 6' 2", Weight 185 lb.
- School Santa Barbara City College
- High School Santa Barbara High School
- Debut April 5, 1979
- Final Game September 27, 2003
- Born April 21, 1957 in Santa Barbara, CA USA
The all-time leader in games pitched, Jesse Orosco also had the rare distinction of playing in the major leagues in four different decades. His son, Jesse Orosco, Jr., was drafted in the 2008 amateur draft. Orosco saved Baltimore's historic 3-2 over the Cuban national team in the 1999 Baltimore Orioles-Cuban National Team Exhibition Series.
- 2-time NL All-Star (1983 & 1984)
- AL Games Pitched Leader (1995)
- 30 Saves Seasons: 1 (1984)
- Won a World Series with the New York Mets in 1986
- Games pitched, career, 1252
- Games pitched, left-hander, career, 1252
- Games in relief, career, 1248