From BR Bullpen
Jesse Terrill Hill
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 9", Weight 165 lb.
- School University of Southern California
- Debut April 17, 1935
- Final Game October 3, 1937
- Born January 20, 1907 in Yates, MO USA
- Died August 31, 1993 in Pasadena, CA USA
 Biographical Information
Jesse Hill was a three sport star at the University of Southern California. In addition to baseball, he was on the track team and was a running back on the football squad that played in the Rose Bowl in 1930.
After serving in the U.S. Navy during World War II, Hill returned to USC as head track coach. He was the school's head football coach from 1951 to 1956 and led the team to two Rose Bowl appearances. He was then the USC athletic director from 1957 to 1972.