From BR Bullpen
Jeffrey James Reardon
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 195 lb.
- School University of Massachusetts Amherst
- High School Wahconah Regional High School
- Debut August 25, 1979
- Final Game May 4, 1994
- Born October 1, 1955 in Dalton, MA USA
 Biographical Information
Jeff Reardon was arrested for robbing a jewelry store in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida on December 26, 2005. He gave the employees a note that he had a gun, and then he made off with an unknown amount of cash. He was arrested later at a restaurant. His lawyer told authorities that depression medication that Reardon was taking was to blame. Reardon had been on the medication since his 20-year-old son had died of a drug overdose.
 Notable Achievements
- 4-time All-Star (1985, 1986, 1988 & 1991)
- 2-time Reliever of the Year Award Winner (1985/NL & 1987/AL)
- NL Rolaids Relief Award Winner (1985)
- NL Saves Leader (1985)
- 30 Saves Seasons: 7 (1985-1989, 1991 & 1992)
- 40 Saves Seasons: 3 (1985, 1988 & 1991)
- Won a World Series with the Minnesota Twins in 1987
 Further Reading
- Danny Gallagher: "Reardon was a fine closer", in Remembering the Montreal Expos, Scoop Press, Toronto, ON, 2005, pp. 114-117.
- Jeff Reardon (as told to George Vass): "The Game I'll Never Forget", Baseball Digest, October 1994, pp. 69-70. 
- Rick Sorci: "Baseball Profile: Reliever Jeff Reardon", Baseball Digest, September 1992, p. 43.