From BR Bullpen
Jeffrey Howard Cirillo
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2", Weight 190 lb.
- School University of Southern California
- Debut May 11, 1994
- Final Game September 30, 2007
- Born September 23, 1969 in Pasadena, CA USA
 Biographical Information
In 1996, Jeff Cirillo put up 83 RBIs, at the time the highest RBI total by a third baseman in the franchise history of the Milwaukee Brewers. He would break his own record in 1999 but it would pale in comparison to what he put up in 2000 when he posted 115 RBI at the hot corner for the Colorado Rockies.
Jeff Cirillo made his first postseason appearance in the 2007 NLDS for the Arizona Diamondbacks, in his 14th and final major league season. He later became a scout for the Diamondbacks and Los Angeles Angels.
 Notable Achievements
- 2-time All-Star (1997 & 2000)
- 100 RBI Seasons: 1 (2000)
- 100 Runs Scored Seasons: 2 (1996 & 2000)