Jason Thomas Davis
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 6", Weight 195 lb.
- School Cleveland State Community College
- High School Cleveland (TN) High School
- Debut September 9, 2002
- Final Game September 20, 2008
- Born May 8, 1980 in Chattanooga, TN USA
Pitcher Jason Davis was selected by the Cleveland Indians in the 21st round of the 1999 amateur draft. With the Columbus Red Stixx in 2001, he posted a 2.70 ERA and led the team with 14 victories. He made his big league debut with the Indians the following in September of 2002 and won 8 games as a rookie in 2003, spending the entire year in the club's rotation. He split the next three seasons between Cleveland and their AAA club, the Buffalo Bisons. After spending the first month of the 2007 campaign in the Indians pen, he was traded to the Seattle Mariners, splitting the remainder of the summer between Seattle and the AAA Tacoma Rainiers.