We performed a site update on April 16, 2013. Please let the admin know if you User_talk:Admin#APRIL_16.2C_2013 encounter any issues. All updates have been performed.
From BR Bullpen
John William Scott
- Bats Left, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2½", Weight 199 lb.
- Debut September 6, 1916
- Final Game September 22, 1929
- Born April 18, 1892 in Ridgeway, NC USA
- Died November 30, 1959 in Durham, NC USA
 Biographical Information
On June 19, 1927, Jack Scott became the last pitcher to pitch two complete games in a day; he won the first, but lost the second. Dutch Levsen was the last pitcher to win two complete games in a day, in 1926.
 Notable Achievements
- 3-time NL Games Pitched Leader (1921, 1926 & 1927)
- 15 Wins Seasons: 2 (1921 & 1923)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 6 (1920, 1921 & 1923-1927)
- Won a World Series with the New York Giants in 1922