From BR Bullpen
James Jerry Hardy
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2", Weight 181 lb.
- High School Sabino High School
- Debut April 4, 2005
 Biographical Information
On September 9, 2007, the first three batters for the Brewers homered in a game against the Cincinnati Reds, as Hardy followed Rickie Weeks and preceded Ryan Braun in hitting long balls off Phil Dumatrait. It was only the third time in major league history - all in the National League - that this had happened. Incredibly, Hardy was again in the middle of things the next time it happened, on May 10, 2012. Now playing for the Baltimore Orioles, he followed Ryan Flaherty's first major league homer with a long ball of his own, and Nick Markakis also went yard as the Orioles became the first team in American League history to execute the rare feat. The victim this time was Colby Lewis of the Texas Rangers.
 Notable Achievements
- 2-time All-Star (2007 & 2013)
- 3-time AL Gold Glove Winner (2012-2014)
- AL Silver Slugger Award Winner (2013)
- 20-Home Run Seasons: 5 (2007, 2008 & 2011-2013)
- 30-Home Run Seasons: 1 (2011)