Isla de la Juventud (Serie Nacional)
The Isla de la Juventud team (known as the Grapefruit Croppers) was formed in 1977-1978 and has competed in the Cuban Serie Nacional since then. They have never won a title and were one of Cuba's worst teams over their first couple decades of play. Michel Enríquez has been one of the team's biggest stars.
- 1977-1978: Antonio Jiménez
- 1978-1979: Rodolfo Fuentes
- 1979-1980: Luis Zayas
- 1980-1981: Rodolfo Fuentes
- 1981-1984: Arnaldo Hernández Sr.
- 1984-1987: Diosdado Pantoja
- 1987-1991: Juan "Charles" Diaz
- 1991-1992: Jorge Tamayo
- 1992-1995: Frank Pantoja
- 1995-1996: Jose Luis Rodriguez
- 1996-2014: Armando Johnson
- 2014- : Jose Luis Rodríguez