From BR Bullpen
The Indiana-Michigan League was a class D minor league. It existed only in 1910; folding on August 21. The league only played games on Sundays. The Gary team disbanded on June 19, the Ligonier team on June 30.
 Cities Represented
- Berrien Springs, MI: Berrien Springs Grays 1910
- Dowagiac, MI: Dowagiac 1910
- Elkhart, IN: Elkhart Blue Sox 1910
- Gary, IN: Gary Sand Fleas 1910
- Ligonier, IN: Ligonier 1910
- Niles, MI: Niles Blues 1910
 Teams and Statistics
1910 Indiana-Michigan League
President: Robert Proctor
|Berrien Springs Grays||15||4||.789||0||Fatty McComber|
|Elkhart Blue Sox||10||8||.556||4.5||Charles Karnell|
|Niles Blues||8||10||.444||6.5||Fred Marshall|
|Gary Sand Fleas #||2||5||.286||NA||Walt Woods / F.E. Copeland|
|Ligonier ##||2||6||.250||NA||Bert Inks|
##Ligonier disbanded June 30.
The league, which played Sunday games only, disbanded August 21.
No individual statistics available.
The Encyclopedia of Minor league Baseball: Second Edition.