From BR Bullpen
Huston Lowell Street
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 185 lb.
- School University of Texas at Austin
- High School Westlake High School (TX)
- Debut April 6, 2005
 Biographical Information
Huston Street had three saves in 2002 Haarlem Baseball Week and pitched 3 1/3 scoreless innings in the final to hold on to team USA's one-run lead. He followed by allowing 1 run in 2 2/3 IP in the 2002 World University Championship. In the 2003 Pan American Games, Street turned in an amazing relief performance in the semifinals against Mexico. He worked 8 2/3 innings, throwing 94 pitches, and allowed no runs as the US triumphed 3-2 in 14 innings to go on to the Gold Medal game (which they lost).
 Notable Achievements
- 2005 AL Rookie of the Year Award
- 2005 Topps All-Star Rookie Team
- NL All-Star (2012)
- 30 Saves Seasons: 3 (2006, 2009 & 2013)
|AL Rookie of the Year|
|Bobby Crosby||Huston Street||Justin Verlander|