Howard Earl Freigau (Ty)
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 10½", Weight 160 lb.
- School Ohio Wesleyan University
- Debut September 13, 1922
- Final Game September 29, 1928
- Born August 1, 1902 in Dayton, OH USA
- Died July 18, 1932 in Chattanooga, TN USA
Howard Freigau was a third baseman and shortstop who played seven seasons in the majors. After being at Ohio Wesleyan University in 1921-22, he made his major league debut with the St. Louis Cardinals in 1922 at age 19.
In 1929 he played for the Toledo Mud Hens.
He drowned in 1932, dying before he turned 30.