Henry C. Kohler born Henry C. Koller
- Bats Unknown, Throws Unknown
- Height Unknown, Weight Unknown
- Debut July 12, 1871
- Final Game September 9, 1874
- Born May 5, 1852 in Baltimore, MD USA
- Died August 27, 1934 in Baltimore, MD USA
Henry Kohler was one of the youngest players in 1871 in the new National Association. In 1873, he was a regular on the 1873 Baltimore Marylands who played only six games. Kohler hit .120, but then the team average was only .156. The following year, he came back for a couple of games with the 1874 Baltimore Canaries.