From BR Bullpen
Henry Joseph Thielman
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 175 lb.
- School Manhattan College, University of Notre Dame
- Debut April 17, 1902
- Final Game May 15, 1903
- Born October 3, 1880 in St. Cloud, MN USA
- Died September 2, 1942 in New York, NY USA
 Biographical Information
Henry Thielman was a star pitcher with the 1903 Jersey City Skeeters, going 23-5. After two more years with the team, he became a dentist, as did his teammate on the 1903 Skeeters, Mickey Doolan, who went on to have a major league career before becoming a dentist. He is the brother of Jake Thielman.
 Notable Achievements
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 1 (1902)