From BR Bullpen
Henry H. Salisbury
- Bats Left, Throws Unknown
- Weight 162 lb.
- School Brown University
- Debut August 28, 1879
- Final Game September 22, 1882
- Born May 15, 1855 in Providence, RI USA
- Died March 29, 1933 in Chicago, IL USA
 Biographical Information
Harry Salisbury was the # 2 pitcher on the 1879 Troy Trojans, a team on which the 21-year-old Dan Brouthers played first base and also pitched in 3 games. Salisbury pitched in 10 games with an ERA of 2.22, good for fourth in the National League.
Three years later, at age 27, Salisbury returned to the majors, pitching for the 1882 Pittsburgh Alleghenys, and winning 20 gamesmin the inaugural season of the American Association. He was the top pitcher on the team, and his 2.63 ERA was 7th in the league. It was a year in which the Alleghenys released several pitchers for infractions of rules.
Prior to that, he pitched in the 1870s for St. Paul and Minneapolis.
 Notable Achievements
- 20 Wins Seasons: 1 (1882)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 1 (1882)
- 300 Innings Pitched Seasons: 1 (1882)