From BR Bullpen
Harry William Krause
- Bats Both, Throws Left
- Height 5' 10", Weight 165 lb.
- School Saint Mary's College of California
- Debut April 20, 1908
- Final Game July 28, 1912
- Born July 12, 1887 in San Francisco, CA USA
- Died October 23, 1940 in San Francisco, CA USA
 Biographical Information
Pitcher Harry Krause is a member of the Pacific Coast League Hall of Fame.
He started the 1909 season for the Philadelphia Athletics with 10 starts of at least 7 innings while giving up 2 runs or less. This has not been matched since. Harry's name made it back into the papers when Johnny Cueto of the 2014 Cincinnati Reds started the year with 9 such starts.
 Notable Achievements
- AL ERA Leader (1909)
- 15 Wins Seasons: 1 (1909)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 1 (1909)
- Won two World Series with the Philadelphia Athletics (1910 & 1911) (he did not play in either World Series)