We performed a site update on April 16, 2013. Please let the admin know if you User_talk:Admin#APRIL_16.2C_2013 encounter any issues. All updates have been performed.
From BR Bullpen
Harry Danning (Harry The Horse)
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 190 lb.
- Debut July 30, 1933
- Final Game September 25, 1942
- Born September 6, 1911 in Los Angeles, CA USA
- Died November 29, 2004 in Valparaiso, IN USA
 Biographical Information
Harry the Horse spent his whole career with the New York Giants, ten years, and Carl Hubbell was on the pitching staff with the Giants the whole time. He was inducted into the U.S. Army on April 6, 1943.
His obituary in the New York Times stated: "After retiring as a player, he was a minor league coach and worked as a car dealer, a newspaper and magazine distributor and an insurance executive."
 Notable Achievements
- 4-time NL All-Star (1938-1941)
- Won a World Series with the New York Giants in 1933 (he did not play in the World Series)