Harold Dean Graff
- School Illinois Wesleyan University
Catcher Harold Graff played for Team USA in the 1938 Amateur World Series. In 1941, he hit .175 for the Union City Greyhounds and was briefly with the Decatur Commodores. The Hull Daily Mail of Tuesday 9 August 1938 described him as the "star catcher of Illinois Wesleyan University".
- Great Britain Baseball Scorers Association
- Baseball in Europe by Josh Chetwynd
- Ship's passenger list of the "President Roosevelt" arriving at New York on the 10th September 1938 and the "President Harding" arriving at Plymouth, England on the 11th August 1938 available at 
- Social Security death index