- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 9", Weight 174 lb.
- High School Curtis High School
- Debut May 17, 1939
- Final Game July 26, 1955
- Born December 13, 1916 in Staten Island, NY USA
- Died August 9, 1991 in Staten Island, NY USA
Hank Majeski set an American League record for third basemen in 1947, when he posted a .989 fielding percentage while playing for the Philadelphia Athletics. He had his best season at the plate the next year, 1948, hitting .310 with 120 RBIs for the Athletics. In 1954, he was a member of the Cleveland Indians and hit a pinch home run for the club in that year's World Series.
On August 3, 1936, he collected seven hits in seven at-bats, including 3 singles , 2 doubles, a triple and a homer for the Eau Claire Bears. The Bears managed 34 hits in the game, which became the all-time Northern League record.
After retiring as a player, he coached at Wagner College and was a scout for several teams. Majeski died of cancer at the age of 74 in 1991.
- 100 RBI Seasons: 1 (1948)
- Doubles, doubleheader, 6, 8/27/48