From BR Bullpen
Joseph Gordon Mueller
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 4", Weight 200 lb.
- School Loyola College in Maryland
- High School Baltimore City College High School
- Debut April 19, 1950
- Final Game July 21, 1950
- Born December 10, 1922 in Baltimore, MD USA
- Died September 7, 2006 in Timonium, MD USA
 Biographical Information
Relief pitcher Gordie Mueller spent several years playing for the Baltimore Orioles of the International League. He went 10-4 for the Louisville Colonels in 1949 and spent time in the majors with the Boston Red Sox in 1950. He returned to the Orioles for two more years before retiring after the 1952 season.
Mueller previously missed the 1944-1945 seasons due to military service.
Mueller later went on to be a shopping center executive in the Baltimore area. He died of heart disease at age 83.