From BR Bullpen
Glenn Edward Vaughan
- Bats Both, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 170 lb.
- School University of Houston
- Debut September 20, 1963
- Final Game September 29, 1963
- Born February 16, 1944 in Compton, CA USA
- Died December 18, 2004 in Houston, TX USA
 Biographical Information
Glenn Vaughan was the nephew of the great Pittsburgh Pirates shortstop, Arky Vaughan. Like so many of the early Houston Colt .45s, Glenn had been a local star. He signed with the Colt .45s for a reported $75,000 and broke in with Durham in 1962.
After his baseball days, Vaughan continued to live in the Houston area. He owned an insurance agency, invested in real estate, played golf and ran marathons. See an obituary at astrosdaily.com/players/obits/Vaughan_Glenn.html