Georgia may refer to:
- Georgia (country) (Georgian: საქართველო, Sakartvelo), a nation-state in the Caucasus region of Eurasia; formerly:
- The Georgian SSR, part of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (1921–1991)
- The former Democratic Republic of Georgia (DRG) (1918–1921)
- Georgia (U.S. state), a state of the United States of America; formerly:
- The University of Georgia, a state university in the U.S. state of Georgia
Disambiguation Pages are for subjects or titles that might refer to multiple possible BR Bullpen subjects. If your link directed you to this page, you may want to update it to one of the pages above.