From BR Bullpen
Garry Arthur Jestadt
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2", Weight 188 lb.
- School Arizona State University
- High School Fremont High School (Sunnyvale)
- Debut September 17, 1969
- Final Game October 4, 1972
- Born March 19, 1947 in Chicago, IL USA
 Biographical Information
He was a seventh-round draft pick in 1965 by the Chicago Cubs and spent 11 seasons in the minors, mostly with the Cubs but also with the organizations of the Montreal Expos, San Diego and San Francisco Giants. The Expos drafted him from the Cubs in the 1969 expansion draft and in 1969, split between two minor league teams, he hit .312 with 10 triples and made his major league debut in September of that year.
He currently works in an investment firm in Arizona.