We performed a site update on April 16, 2013. Please let the admin know if you User_talk:Admin#APRIL_16.2C_2013 encounter any issues. All updates have been performed.
From BR Bullpen
Frank Witman Hayes (Blimp)
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 185 lb.
- High School Pennington Preparatory School
- Debut September 21, 1933
- Final Game May 17, 1947
- Born October 13, 1914 in Jamesburg, NJ USA
- Died June 22, 1955 in Point Pleasant, NJ USA
 Biographical Information
From October 2, 1943 through April 23, 1946, Frankie Hayes caught 312 consecutive games for three clubs. His streak shattered the prior American League record of 100 set in 1920 by Steve O'Neill. On April 24, Sherm Lollar was the Cleveland Indians catcher instead. Hayes' record also was the new major league mark.
 Notable Achievements
- 6-time AL All-Star (1939-1941 & 1944-1946)
- 20-Home Run Seasons: 1 (1939)