From BR Bullpen
Frank Edward Secory
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 200 lb.
- School Western State Teachers College
- Debut April 28, 1940
- Final Game August 10, 1946
- Born August 24, 1912 in Mason City, IA USA
- Died April 7, 1995 in Port Huron, MI USA
 Biographical Information
Secory then turned to umpiring in the West Texas-New Mexico League in 1948. He worked the Texas League from 1949 to 1951. Secory was an umpire in the National League from 1952 to 1970, working six All-Star games and four World Series. During his off-seasons from umpiring, he worked as a high school basketball referee in his hometown Port Huron area.