We performed a site update on April 16, 2013. Please let the admin know if you User_talk:Admin#APRIL_16.2C_2013 encounter any issues. All updates have been performed.
From BR Bullpen
 Click on edit above to change biographical information
- Resident of East Brunswick, NJ.
- Former radio announcer.
- Hobbies: Computers, baseball and celebrity trivia, collecting Classic New York Islander hockey jerseys, politics, raising tropical fish, and cruising on my motorcycle whenever I get the chance.
- Favorite foods are Italian, Mexican and Chinese.
- Favorite sports are Baseball and Hockey.
- Favorite teams: The New York Yankees and the New York Islanders.
- Favorite music: Jazz, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Bob Seger and almost all 70's music.
- Miscellaneous: A 4th generation Republican and 4th generation Yankees Fan, Also enjoys listening to talk radio. Favorite announcer is Shawn Hannity of "Hannity and Colmes" on FOX. I also enjoy reading about military history.
"Some people want a big deal, they do. All you've got to do is go to Arlington National Cemetery to see where the True American Heros are. Just go there. Me, I want to be donated or stuffed or propped up in a chair holding a beer in one hand and a cigar in the other. I could care less what happens to me. Scatter my ashes in my cat's litter box. They can throw me in the water as chum."
"Baseball is about the players! Without the players, there is no game!"
"History should be accurate."
"When I was a kid, my Uncle told me, "Yankee Haters are like a mad dog! You can't reason with them, you can't talk to them, all you can do is shoot them."