From BR Bullpen
Franklin Lee Barrows
- Bats Unknown, Throws Unknown
- Height Unknown, Weight Unknown
- Debut May 20, 1871
- Final Game October 7, 1871
- Born October 22, 1844 in Hudson, OH USA
- Died February 6, 1922 in Fitchburg, MA USA
 Biographical Information
Frank Barrows played for the 1871 Boston Red Stockings, one of the more successful teams in the first year of the National Association. Fred Cone played 18 games in left field for the team, while Barrows played 13 games there.
He played for the Boston Tri-Mountains in 1867-70.
In 1897 he played in an exhibition game along with other old-time major leaguers against a team from Australia.
Through 2008, the only other big leaguer with the last name Barrows has been Cuke Barrows.