Emil Arthur Roy
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 180 lb.
- School Boston College, Saint Anselm College, Saint Michael's College
- Debut September 30, 1933
- Final Game September 30, 1933
- Born May 26, 1907 in Brighton, MA USA
- Died January 5, 1997 in Crystal River, FL USA
Emil Roy pitched one game in the majors, on September 30, 1933 for the 1933 Philadelphia Athletics. He had never pitched in the minors yet at that point. Hank Winston also pitched just once that year, in the same game. However, Winston came back to the majors three years later, while Roy never did.
He played for the Williamsport Grays in 1934, going 0-2. He split the next season between several New York-Penn League teams, with a 4-11, 5.22 record. In 1936, Roy was briefly with the Scranton Miners then pitched for two teams in the South Atlantic League for a 8-15, 3.95 record to complete his minor league career with a 12-28 mark.