We performed a site update on April 16, 2013. Please let the admin know if you User_talk:Admin#APRIL_16.2C_2013 encounter any issues. All updates have been performed.
From BR Bullpen
Edmonton is the provincial capital of Alberta, located on the North Saskatchewan River, 170 miles north of Calgary, AB, which makes it the northernmost large city in Canada and the northernmost city to have hosted a professional baseball team.
 Teams that have played here
- Edmonton Grays, Western Canada League (1907)
- Edmonton Eskimos, Western Canada League (1909-1911, 1914, 1920-1921)
- Edmonton Gray Birds, Western Canada League (1912-1913)
- Edmonton Eskimos, Western International League (1922, 1953-1954)
- Edmonton Trappers, Pacific Coast League (1981-2004)
- Edmonton Cracker-Cats, Northern League (2005-2007)
- Edmonton Cracker-Cats, Golden Baseball League (2008)
- Edmonton Capitals, Golden Baseball League (2009-2010)
- Edmonton Capitals, North American League (2011-)