Ed Walsh (walshed02)
Edward Arthur Walsh
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 180 lb.
- School University of Notre Dame
- Debut July 4, 1928
- Final Game September 25, 1932
- Born February 11, 1905 in Meriden, CT USA
- Died October 31, 1937 in Meriden, CT USA
The son of Hall of Famer Ed Walsh, Ed Walsh also pitched for the Chicago White Sox but not with the same success his father had. He joined the Sox rotation in 1928 and went 6-11 in 1929 before primarily pitching out of the bullpen the next year. He returned to the Sox briefly in 1932, posting an 8.41 ERA in 4 starts.