Edward Cameron McLane
- Bats Right, Throws Unknown
- Height 5' 10", Weight 179 lb.
- School St. John's College, University of Maryland
- Debut October 5, 1907
- Final Game October 5, 1907
- Born August 20, 1881 in Weston, MA USA
- Died August 21, 1975 in Baltimore, MD USA
Ed McLane played one game for the 1907 Brooklyn Superbas.
McLane was one of two finalists for the position as baseball coach at Fordham in 1910, according to the New York Times of Jan 24, 1910.
McLane started as a pitcher with Newark in 1905, and converted to the outfield. He played for Brockton from 1909-12.