From BR Bullpen
Duncan Park was a college and minor league park in Spartanburg, SC. It was built in 1926 on land donated to the city by the Duncan family. It was home to the 1938-1940 Spartanburg Spartans, 1946-1955 Spartanburg Peaches, 1963-1980 Spartanburg Phillies, 1981-1982 Spartanburg Traders, 1983 Spartanburg Spinners, 1984-1985 Spartanburg Suns and 1985-1994 Spartanburg Phillies. It was also home to Wofford College for many years. Seats from the old Connie Mack Stadium were installed in 1971. The seating capacity was 3,000. Dimensions were 319' down the lines and 376' to center.
Source: Friends of Duncan Park