Donald Ray Miles
- Bats Left, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 210 lb.
- School Indiana Central University
- High School Ben Davis High School
- Debut September 9, 1958
- Final Game September 20, 1958
- Born March 13, 1936 in Indianapolis, IN USA
- Died April 26, 2011 in Houston, TX USA
Don Miles, signed by the Brooklyn Dodgers in 1956, had his entire major league career at the age of 22 in 1958, when he appeared in 8 games after the team had become the Los Angeles Dodgers. Although he hit only .182, his range in the outfield was excellent.
The 1958 Dodgers used many players in left field, of which the most-used was super-sub Jim Gilliam, who normally was an infielder.
He died in 2011, though news of his death was not uncovered by researchers until 2015.