From BR Bullpen
Richard Anthony Drago
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 190 lb.
- School University of Detroit Mercy
- High School Woodward High School (Toledo)
- Debut April 11, 1969
- Final Game September 30, 1981
- Born June 25, 1945 in Toledo, OH USA
 Biographical Information
On July 30, 1971, Dick Drago faced just 13 batters... but was credited with a complete game. When you think about it, 13 is the minimum possible number of batters for a (rain-shortened) complete game. The details can be found here .
 Notable Achievements
- 15 wins seasons: 1 (1971)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 5 (1969-1973)
 Further Reading
- Tom Harkins: "Dick Drago", in Bill Nowlin and Cecilia Tan, ed.: '75:The Red Sox Team that Saved Baseball, SABR, Phoenix, AZ, 2015, pp. 110-113. ISBN 978-1-933599-97-7