David Paul Wainhouse
- Bats Left, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2", Weight 190 lb.
- School Washington State University
- High School Mercer Island High School
- Debut August 3, 1991
- Final Game April 27, 2000
- Born November 7, 1967 in Toronto, ON CAN
Pitcher Dave Wainhouse became the first Canadian ever selected in the first round of the amateur draft when the Montreal Expos chose him with the 19th pick in the 1988 draft. He then joined the Canadian national team, going 0-2 with a 6.91 ERA in the 1988 Baseball World Cup, allowing 23 hits in 14 1/3 IP. While born in Canada, he had grown up in the Seattle, WA area, and had attended both hisgh school and college in Washington.
Wainhouse pitched seven years in the majors (all his appearances were in relief) and also pitched for many years in AAA ball.