From BR Bullpen
David Paul Leonhard
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 165 lb.
- School Johns Hopkins University
- Debut September 21, 1967
- Final Game September 20, 1972
- Born January 22, 1941 in Arlington, VA USA
 Biographical Information
Dave Leonhard pitched six years for the Baltimore Orioles with an ERA of 3.15. He was mostly a starter in 1967 and 1968 and mostly a reliever from 1969 to 1972. He was in the National Guard during part of the 1969 season. He appeared in the 1969 and 1971 World Series with an ERA of 3.00.
Through 2005, he is the last major league player to come out of Johns Hopkins University.
 Notable Achievements
- 1967 Pitcher of the Year International League Rochester Red Wings
- Won a World Series with the Baltimore Orioles in 1970 (he did not play in the World Series)